Repreating Patterns


Repeating Pattern


    I took inspiration from downtown for my research. Made a lot of good memories with my dad who came with me. We had so much fun wondering around looking for interesting surface designs for me to take pictures of. I think my specific design took more inspiration from the Bow tower and the c-train indicator.  


   During the time I had for peer feedback I really enjoyed talking to my peers about our projects. Everyone had very different approaches to their ideas and had some very fun inspiration pictures to go with them. My original design reminded me of this one wallpaper in the sims and that quickly became a topic of conversation among all my chats. Really helped me figure out what direction I wanted to go and how I could go about doing that in Rhino. Made some really good connections with people I otherwise wouldn't have talked to. 

I have in total 4 drafts. I have to admit I really wasn't sure of what I wanted to do but as I started working on it more the more I became aware of what I wanted. That is how I work. I have a very basic general idea until I start working and I am constantly fixing it and refining it while I go. I just have to do it over and over until I'm happy with the result. 
                                        





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 - Meshy

Paper craft

Mesh Mashup: Concepts Generation