Updated version of the paper craft project

 Week 5/6 -Updated Version of Paper Craft Model


    This week came to me as a shock. I didn't realize how difficult this project would prove to be. I was able to do all the in class examples with no problems, however when it comes to creating an actual project I found I was struggling. I was on call with my friend, waiting for our friends to join so we could play games. I was getting very upset because I was struggling to use what I was learning and applying it to my project. Unlike the other times where I was able to complete it in no time at all and was able to still push myself and my brain to a certain degree. 


Feb 27- Due to not feeling well I was able to complete the mesh the surface flat design. I had everything all printed out but I don't trust myself with sharp objects because my energy has been zapped from my body. Pictures will be coming soon. I'm currently not able to walk around as much because of how tired I am feeling. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 - Meshy

Paper craft

Mesh Mashup: Concepts Generation