Week 1

 Week 1

    Quick warm up and introduction to a program called Tinkercad. My overall feeling of the program is it is very simple to figure out, allowing the user to start developing objects quickly. This is perfect for the first week of object design. I decided to build a house, which came to me easier because I built houses most of the time when I play the Sims 4. 




Objectified movie 
  





   The first part of the video there was a chair. For whatever reason I really wanted to make a chair from that point on. There were many cool objects that I saw and I was intrigued by but again the chair.  The chair relates to the begin of the video because it was used to introduce the topics being brought up in the movie. A chair is designed for a purpose and as designers we want to make the purpose as clear as possible.  Objects are designed for different audiences even the most simple objects are like that. 
  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 - Meshy

Paper craft

Mesh Mashup: Concepts Generation