Mesh Mashup: Concepts Generation

 Mesh Mashup: Concepts Generation 

10 concepts 


1. COMPUTER 

All these parts make up a computer. The lightsaber and ninja hat go with the group of computer parts because they relate to hobbies. With the internet, accessibility to pop culture has become available to everyone. Usually a graphics card is inside your computer but I decided to use it as a desk instead.  
Thingaverse links- 
                        - fisherman tea bag by be711 - Thingiverse
                        -Nvidia Graphics Card - 780Ti by bunger32 - Thingiverse

2. Ninja Sand

    This concept is a combination of ellipsis's and tea cup ninja holders. It gives me the feeling of a portal or a ray gun suction you would see in movies. 
link 
                -fisherman tea bag by be711 - Thingiverse


3. Music Box

The meme for dancing toothless works hand in hand with this music box. I invision him on top of the music box doing his dance while the music plays from the music box. The saxophone adds the sense of jazz to it. He's a sophisticated looking guy. 
Thingaverse link- 
                     - Happy Dancing Dragon by mz4250 - Thingiverse
                     -https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2480713/files
                    - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2285024/files

4. Vroom Vroom

F1 car and an octopus. It looks cool and F1 is a constructers series which means each team must build their own car. This is my F1 car that I would be entering into this season with. The tires provide extra traction and longer lasting because based on the tread it is intermediate. The octopus is my teams mascot and makes the car way heavier and less aerodynamic.
 
Link-

5. The Box

Cat mail box was an idea I got from a friend of mine. She told it I should do something with a mail box. Particularly like something from the movie UP. The mail box looks like the cat is sticking it's tongue out and is quite funny. 

6. Scooper



 I was on call with my friend and she was giving me some ideas and I came across the idea of cats. In the previous example the cat is on the mail box. While I was searching thingaverse I came across Hello Kitty and the cat scoop. My brain linked the two together. The repeating motif of cats is eminent in the large mound of cats.


7. THWACKER

When the rubber duck originally showed up I thought it could be used as a handle for a hammer but it ended up being the hammer. I was reminded by the hammer people use when going to an arcade and playing wack a mole. 

8. Boom Boom Baby

Both objects from Mario combined together to create a bomb mushroom. I choose these objects because the mushroom top was perfectly able to fit on top of the bomb. This object could potentially be a new power up found in a future Mario game.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5879312/files

9. Quack Quack

    Toilet duck king is a crazier, more out of the box idea I had. I knew I wanted to do at least one with a toilet. It's not a functional piece but it looks cool.

10. Awe How Adorable

    Ah yes as soon as we got this project I was immediately reminded about the Rock's head on a Pokemon that my friend 3D printed awhile ago. I was trying to figure out how I was going to change it or what I could possible add to this master piece. The idea of buns for abs was too good to pass up. Unfortunately I couldn't find any buns but I could find bread. I choose the Kawai bread because it was hilarious to me as I thought of how it would look. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 - Meshy

Paper craft